Sunday, May 6, 2012

Those Years

About two months ago, I came across this taiwanese movie. That's when I realised the theatrical poster looks very familiar. I remember seeing this poster when I was in Taiwan back in August 2011. Yes, I recall now because this poster attracted my attention back then. You know blue sky, young and energetic models. I focused only on the picture because I can't read chinese characters. I never thought it is actually a movie.

School life on screen never runaway from love story. But it wasn't the love story that touched me.
Watching this movie reminds me of my school life. Those years. Those years remind me of all my schoolmates and every crazy things that we did in the classroom.

School life is not about getting good academic results to get into well-known university.
Is about a dream. Is about what you want to be.

What I want to be 10 years ago and now was very quite different. In fact, I don't remember whether I know what I want to be that time. All I know was to get a good result in the national examination. Yes, I did. How I wish I have a clear goal that time. How I wish I know where to go that time. How I wish I have the mentality that I have now that time. Perhaps it is abit too late to regret but I always believe  in possibility. Nothing is impossible.

I think youngsters should start exploring during their school life. Go out and see the world from every different perspectives. Learning can be in many ways, but not limited to knowledge from books. It should be knowledge from everyone and everywhere. That's the real process of learning and growing. It might be painful in certain way, but believe me you will become a different person, at least strong in mentality. That's all that mattered.


No comments:

Post a Comment